I work in the Einzelverkauf as my daily job and meet over one hundred people one day. Interesting people, strange people, people, which I can to know like, people I know, I, people hate, which I wished that I became never meet, people with problems, people with solutions, people, which seemed `t the hint to take tighten that I paid, to be over there an assistance it, whom I finally think of a monk.
, I said that to waiting period. I know the fact that this is not the correct way to think but strikes it me immediately with the work. Competition in the small market forced many memory, in order to reduce costs to the bone, so that they can cut prices, those, means naturally that they must reduce to labor costs. Too and this leads to the treatment of the customers such as cattle whether you do not wish or. If you receive it inside, shake them down for so much money, as you and they can receive out. And how planning and operations staff try to cause employees too to falsify customer service? By the application of the preserved answering techniques of the telephone, which greeting of the customers at the door, and a front line of consumption, robot employees cause generally. Why do I get this above?
Because as Internet marketer, auction salesmen or retailers, you can use this. If you slow down, keep your business small, and at the disposal you put to applicable customer service. Their customers consider the difference. Waiting period I must arise with a new word here.
people, them, use, get, customers, online, think, like, know, down, true customer service, becoming a monk, rote answers, internet marketer, retail marketplace, auction seller, autoresponder message, sales pitch, day job, letter word, telemarketer, help system, ezine, frontline, cattle, fries, patron, spam, much money
, I said that to waiting period. I know the fact that this is not the correct way to think but strikes it me immediately with the work. Competition in the small market forced many memory, in order to reduce costs to the bone, so that they can cut prices, those, means naturally that they must reduce to labor costs. Too and this leads to the treatment of the customers such as cattle whether you do not wish or. If you receive it inside, shake them down for so much money, as you and they can receive out. And how planning and operations staff try to cause employees too to falsify customer service? By the application of the preserved answering techniques of the telephone, which greeting of the customers at the door, and a front line of consumption, robot employees cause generally. Why do I get this above?
Because as Internet marketer, auction salesmen or retailers, you can use this. If you slow down, keep your business small, and at the disposal you put to applicable customer service. Their customers consider the difference. Waiting period I must arise with a new word here.
people, them, use, get, customers, online, think, like, know, down, true customer service, becoming a monk, rote answers, internet marketer, retail marketplace, auction seller, autoresponder message, sales pitch, day job, letter word, telemarketer, help system, ezine, frontline, cattle, fries, patron, spam, much money
No comments:
Post a Comment